Make Sure You Never Miss a Deadline Again
The Indonesian Tax Office (ITO) as well as state and local governments, imposes strict deadlines for business tax obligations. Missing these tax deadlines and failing to comply with payroll, sales taxes, VAT and withholding taxes negatively impacts your bottom line and may result in fines for non-compliance.
As your advisor, we make sure you stay on top of your tax obligations and avoid penalties and fees that reduce your profitability. It is important to develop a relationship with your tax consultant that understands how your business works.
Here is what we do for you:
- Tax advisory services on entity selection and structure
- Monthly tax compliance services covering monthly tax return preparation for income tax article 21, 23, 25, 4.2, VAT and its submission.
- Annual tax compliance services covering yearly income tax preparation and online filing.
- File extensions and calculate estimated tax payable to avoid interest and penalties on late filling & late payments.
- Tax audit services to reduce any potential loses due to the miss-handling of the tax audit process.
- Minimize tax liability through the use of proven tax planning strategies
Discuss Your Tax Planning Strategies Now That Will Help You Build a Foundation for Future Success
Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.